Request a Document

Get a Copy - Request a Document

High School Transcript or Graduation Verification

Use this form to send us your proof of ID and certification fee.  Transcripts and school records that contain grades or test scores are restricted to the student of record. Only the student of record and the school district of origin may request these records. 

Click on the orange icon below to download the form.

Looking for your GED certificate?  We have Coulter High School certificates only.  For all others, search for the information at: or call the Community College Commission at 307-777-7763.

Use this form to send us your proof of ID.  Click on the orange icon below to download the form.

First, we need you to find out the court docket number for your case.  Please contact the court where the case was filed to obtain docket numbers and to be sure the cases have been transferred to us.

  1. You can find up to date contact information for Wyoming courts on the Wyoming Supreme Court’s website
  2. Then contact us.

Visit our Vital Records website for information on which vital records we have, and what each type of record can tell you.

Did it happen in the last 50 years (or 100 years for births)?  If so, please contact Wyoming Department of Health Vital Statistics Services, instead.

See Copy Prices and Rules page.

You can request a copy of lots of items in our collection, including photographs, maps, and other historical documents in the State Archives.

Request a box or file from the state agency where I work, from the State Records Center

           Request these using the RIMS records management database.  Contact your analyst with questions or to set up a RIMS training session.

Request a records retention schedule

           You can look at these lists of state agency schedules or local government schedules on our website.  Feel free to call your analyst for further questions.


Contact us!